By using a Forex API (Application Program Interface) you have the ability to develop custom, automated forex trading systems. These systems may be used for complete forex trade automation with personal retail accounts, corporate commercial accounts or multi-user managed accounts.
How Forex API’s Work
In simple terms a Forex API extends the ability to use ready made code or, custom code to extend features to the forex broker’s trading server. This code is used to send explicit instructions directly from your computer or server to the broker’s execution server, thus, providing rapid execution of your custom forex strategies and systems.
A Uniform Forex API
While the top forex brokers offer the best Forex API’s, each one has its own peculiarities. Therefore, it is necessary to learn each Forex API separately. By using FxSpyder you only need to learn code once since the Forex API has been standardized, and is the same for each forex broker.
Simplification and Extended Libraries
- Candlestick Pattern Recognition
- Order Types – includes the two step trailing stop and hidden orders.
- Account Object - direct sub account support.
- Price Bar – simple OHLC methods.
- Quote Object – pipette precision.
- Indicators – includes ready made autotrading methods.
- Chart Objects – new Heikin Ashi.
- Client Settings - complete customization.
Free Forex API
In addition to the ready made, time saving benefits offered by using FxSpyder, access is free with any
Need Help Programming?
The FxSpyder Developer's Forum
and Help Desk
are available 24/7. Custom programming services are also available via Help Desk
requests and are offered at a 50% discount for those with a .